Before You Build

All building work these days is not cheap, so if you’re looking for cheap, we are probably not the right fit, our goal is to provide quality and value to those who seek the same.
Home Owners Warranty Insurance (HOW) is needed for any residential project over the value of $20,000.00.

The majority of building works need council approval before work can commence, this can be done in the way of a DA or a CDC:

  • DA, A Development Application is commonly referred to as a DA. It is a formal request for consent to carry out proposed development, such as change of use of land, subdivide land, and carry out building, landscaping and other work.
  • CDC, Complying Development Certificate is a fast-track approval process for straightforward residential, commercial and industrial development. If the application meets specific criteria, it can be determined by a council or accredited certifier
  • Architectural Drawings, Site Survey will be required to obtain DA or CDC approval
Bushfire reports will be needed if you are located in a bushfire zone.